“How can I be so accomplished, yet still feel so unfulfilled?”
This is a common question I hear from clients.
As successful individuals who have achieved so much, it’s overwhelmingly frustrating to be faced with a personal or professional setback.
It may be…
• a family crisis that’s left you dumbfounded
• dissatisfaction with the career to which you’ve been so committed
• your personal or professional performance has reached a plateau and you’re not sure why
• an addiction that is getting out of hand
• issues that are souring your love life or other relationships
On the outside, it looks like you’ve got everything together. But underneath it all, you’re suffering.
And you may be wondering…
“Why can’t I just fix this thing!?”
If you’re like most of my clients, you’ve tried to handle this on your own.
After all, you’ve been very successful in many areas of your life for a long time. You should be able to handle this, right?
The thing is, matters of the heart can’t be righted with a quick fix. The principles and procedures you’ve picked up throughout your career simply don’t apply.
And, as you now realize, you can no longer ignore it.